Our sponsors

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just an update

It has been a while since last posted here.
so, let's see...

The two Romaines...

The Amaranths...
They don't seem to grow much.... I wonder why?
Perhaps they need to be fed with fertilizers? 
Unfortunately, I'm novice, I don't know what kind - Organic / artificial, how frequent to put, where is the best place with best pricing to get ...
I also notice most "green finger" bloggers do not detail this ... may be I'm not looking hard enough.
This one seems like it's budding ... if it is, it's a failed effort.

kl vegetable garden

1 comment:

  1. Standard fertilising is once a forthnight. But I will go for once a week, weekend that is, so I wont forget. I bought poultry fertiliser in the form of pellets RM45 for 50kg bag, no foul smell i guarantee you. Sg Buluh sells a lot of these, in fact any nursery, anywhere. Some supermarkets sell fertiliser too, in kilo pack. So far I have been using organic fertiliser... Fluffing the soil lightly once a week will help.... But with all the ritual and routines some plants die too......
    Have a nice day.
    ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our sponsors